the OMGoddess.

Saturday

this is called the THIRD post for today. i'm sorry i forgot one thing, EID MUBARAK to everyone and especially to the Muslims, though i'm not a Muslim myself but hey we're living in multi-racial Singapore!! hmm.. really i felt like posting another post cause i'm just bored.

today's aarti was extremely long, my hands were all red. thats what happen if you're the youngest in the family, you're tortured not pampered. oh but my family doesn't torture me. they torture me by showing alot of love. k.. i like the way my second brother (not MR SINGH) shows his brotherly love to me, by wrestling? oh yea not forgetting that my brother and i are into karate, and his my senior, cause his black belt grade is higher than mine.. and more experienced? .. i'm practically praising my brother here.. STOP.. i better stop..

tonight i'm like having a "string" of guests.. first by the priest, then by Raj, then by my brother(MR SINGH) and my sister-in-law.. i don't know if the priest and Raj have any enemity towards the latest Newsweek magazine.. its like i had kept some pens over there and when they came they took the pen and started drawing on the magazine.. i was like.. whats up with them?

ahh.. and sa re ga ma challenge 07, the three finalists Raja, Amanat & Aneek.. i honestly want Amanat to win, cause he a good excellent singer and CUTE (: but I think Raja deserves it cause he's an excellent singer.. but Aneek is also a very good singer.. but that doesn't mean Amanat is a horrible singer he sings damn good too, look at his performances he performed the difficult songs with such ease.. lol.. and Aneek is from Himesh's group.. and i find that whoever comes from Himesh's group is inspired by Sonu Nigam, like Vinit from challenge 05 sounded like Sonu Nigam and so does Aneek.. and Himesh himself thinks that Sonu Nigam is de best singer.. I'M LIKE..
and yea.. sorry if i showed attitude and made you cry.. even though i know u were joking about crying and YES I KNOW ENGLISH... what to do i'm nice unlike you (:

Labels: