the OMGoddess.

Friday

HAPPY DIWALI to all those Hindus out there. Big day.
So Far, Diwali has been like ok. dis year Diwali was boring. WHY? cause no one is at home! DUH den obviously will be boring right. This is the worst thing of being the youngest kid and born 8 years after the previous one. MY SIBLINGS ARE ADULTS. yeay! ok but still without them is boring. its only me, mom n dad in an excutive flat. how boring. den last night, bhaiya called n we talked! yeay! and we switched on the webcam so my mom can "feed" my brother gulab jamun and muruku. how touching. its not STUPID ok. wait your loved one go overseas to study/or whatever reason and u start missing him/her then u noe. I'M NOT CRYING. *breathe in breathe out*. but its true i miss my brother! yeay!
BUT THE SINGAPORE ARMY MISSES HIM MORE! haha..
DON'T FORGET KARATE, whenever i go for karate, my instructor who is bhaiya's fren asks got talk to Vicky or not?