the OMGoddess.

Saturday

its saturday already. and i'm not going hindi sch (: so happy.
yesterday in school we guides celebrated thinking day, and many people were like guides only think today, other days they don't think.
my reply would be this - we are humans like you, we think like you, unless you're not a human. but what is special is that, out of the 365 days in a year, we make one day very special for us which is world thinking day. we must celebrate thinking also you know. everyday think think think then take it as granted only.
but when thinking day applies to me - i think more on thinking day unusually - the above paragraph can show you that. such words from a kuku head of mine.
and i can foresee my future that the guides annual training camp will murder me. so those who want the chance to get rid of me, this is your chance.
i feel so sad for the admirer, she's only one going to take the hindi paper today. poor one. she's the only one studying for it right now. everyone else is sleeping. the benefit of having hindi school in the afternoon. i'd be happy if my hindi school was in D.A.V. Hindi School honestly. transfer me. for obvious reasons.
oh and information in my anderson really spreads like fire.
and going home alone sucks. and i hate it when my brother can't send me home on fridays. and i'm adddicted to songs again. but english songs. i hate hindi remember. but i still like hindi songs.