the OMGoddess.

Wednesday

oh oh guess whad. yesterday, ammonia came down for RECESS. i din notice until lakshmi told me. thats because i was rather busy looking at a friend of his cause he was smiling at me. and when lakshmi told me ammonia was there, as usual i went where where. and i couldn't see until she pointed out to me. and then i saw this - a gay boy with that shy kinda smile on his face and looking away. aweful much?
i nerd. i want to nerd. nerd nerd. oh yes, i remembered. today we're on our way back home. dax lakshmi and i. we're discussing on supporting strategy. i get more supporters! well we reached this theory because certain people would obviously support me and actually influence others to come support me too. wow. such supporters i worth it.
and swati, not jay sean, touched my soul. she should cut her fingernails! they poked my soul real bad! HAHA. oh yes, you see their red now. no hindi school for 4 weeks. can you imagine that! wow.
sec 4 life is hard. poor ammonia and his smiling friends. right after june holidays they have ca2 then prelims then o levels. they have so much holiday hw somemore. poor people. don't worry i'll be suffering that soon too.