the OMGoddess.

Monday

I shall have fun studying chemistry tonight. I drank three cans of red bull. I sat cross legged on a stool during SPA Physics Trials after school today. I locked myself in an Electrical Riser. I banged open a LAN Room. I stood in front foreign construction workers while they did their work. I laughed like an idiot. I made wierd noises. I passed my Standing Broad Jump, thanks to sheer luck. I talked non-stop when I reached home til my mother got fed up of me. That's all about me for today.
As for test papers, biology seemed better than expected. However elementary math was worse than expected. You cannot imagine what kind of questions were asked. "If you found E Math hard, better study properly for A Math, because it's going to be harder" That was pretty good encouragement from my Maths teacher. I deserve more participation marks for Physics. I'm the only one who replies excitedly to my temporary Physics teacher. And he knows my name already, being index number one is interesting.