the OMGoddess.

Thursday

" well maybe i do refer to google and wikipedia for all questions to life "

To swear may mean:
to utter an oath
to utter profanity

you {SWATI} are in a swearing mood and will stop when your mood changes. sounds like i hypnotise you or something.

--We now interrupt the daily broadcast to inform readers that we have been struck by a sudden surge of holiday homework on the dangerous range--

I am nerdy-fying. it holds both advantages and disadvantages. How? I got no idea ;D

I got nothing to type. UNLESS. you want me to type about _________.
{ you're suppose to fill it up yourself }

i found something to type. I just realised, there's an angmoh family living in the same flat as me. and they have a puppy which comes to my house.

in the hall, we bored people came up with a few names
- Geylang Ali Shah
- Rukh Afzar Pisang
- Prasad Atif Sultan
- Aslam Mati Kumar
- Lewis Botak Sharma
- Raya Manohar Khan
- Ram Jamban Alonso
- Felipe Dinesh Mata
- Aryan Berak Schumacher
- Aziz Prakash Townsend
- Syamin Chandra Wallace
- Arnold Suparman Makhija
- Peter Dev Ilyana
- Mustafa Faiz Om

{ indian names - hogged with srk movies - provided by Lakshmi Kumar }
{ malay terms provided by Izyan Rozana }
{ english/pakistani names provided by [insert-my-name] }

" technology is not being particularly helpful "
Mrs. [ insert-the-english-teacher's-name ]