the OMGoddess.

Monday

hi i'm zulfi,
meet my husband zulfi.

sounds weird,
so lets change it.

hi i'm me,
meet my husband dino.

sounds better.

had Shukla over,
gossiped.
i think thats normal,
but it never lasts long,
even if we have a whole book of gossips,
it'd end abruptly,
and we're talking about our 21st birthday.

:D
Shukla introduced me to Singapore Maggi.
i gave her 9 degrees celcius,
its not a temperature, its a drink.

played badminton at the CC,
realised there are
many north indians in my area,
fed the fishes,
provided bread to those fishing.
sounds a lot of fishes.

ooh,
my brother and bhabhi,
saw us when going to the CC,
and we were all waving,
from the 13th floor to ground floor.
co-incidence

:D

then loser Shukla,
left the shuttle cock at home,
then me and mommie started playing badminton,
in my room.
and it kept hitting spiderman