the OMGoddess.

Wednesday



Put aside those numbers, today I'd type in paragraphs. This is a sentence.

It's 31st Dec 08. Last day of the year, and it does feel weird. This year was fun socially but pathetic academically. It is hard for me to recall everything I went through this year, but I have this blog to remind me. And it did.

The first half of the year, seems quite pathetic. Especially, March, the font is extremely colourful in that month.

And then of course, the surge of Bollywood & Hollywood celebrities alike, from Colby O' Donis to Akshay Kumar to Dino Morea to Imran Khan to Chace Crawford. It just keeps changing.

Cars, seriously, now I'm into F1. And Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes. And everything to do with Lewis and Hamilton and Merc.

And many other things like March again, where I kept mentioning one word over and over again. Aiyoh.

P.S. Taylor Lautner shall end this post.