the OMGoddess.

Sunday

The reason why I hate being an Indian.

- People don't really refer to me as what I am.
- Bollywood is mistaken.
- My freaking identity is mistaken.
- Even the freaking language I learn.
- Even my religion is mistaken.
- Damn, get it right, I speak Hindi, not Tamil or Punjabi.
- I am freaking well a Hindu.
- My surname doesn't mean any male member in my family has to wear a turban.
- Go read up on the type of Singhs, will you.
- Bollywood isn't about Indian accents or dancing around trees.
- Mind you, Bollywood actors, speak very good English.
- The last movie I saw, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, did not dance around trees.
- Neither do any "typical Bollywood movies"
- Trees? C'mon we've got snow and trains too.
- Don't say Bollywood, unless you know what you're referring too.
- And talk English in front of me, cause I know you don't know Hindi.

And even after, repeating all these into your heads millions of times, you don't seem to get it in your freaking brain. So, that results in me not liking to be an Indian.

Rawr.

Singh is derived from the Sanskrit word Siᚃha meaning "lion". It is a common title, middle name, or surname in North India originally used by Hindu Rajputs