the OMGoddess.

Friday

It's 26th June,
so it means it's the second month!

TWO MONTHS!

Other than today being two months,
it's been a long time i posted.
couldn't help posting
that's totally because there was nothing to post about at all.
nthing extravagant?

yeaah, alright so today i woke up late.
i've been waking up late for the whole month.
anyways, my dad was home, therefore TV was switched on.
CNN channel was on.
and it's all about Michael Jackson dead due to heart attack in his LA home

what the hell happened to protests in Iran?
oh and then the news on Michael Jackson was interrupted by Farah Fawett's death too.

26th June isn't cursed alright.
It's a lovely day.
and my period started too.

And to television, I've got favourite hindi show,
finally,
Bhaskar Bharti.
Amarjeet's charactor is hilarious to me.

Okay that's it for now.
Until I find something more interestng to post about.
Now people, get back to studying.

Good luck! :D