the OMGoddess.

Saturday

'Tsup people? another boring cum exciting day with all those prayers, NOTHING else.. yea... voice of india is really NICE i tell you, TOSHI is the MAN, well obviously i'll support him cause he IS sharib's brother, and sharib is ULTRA CUTE (: ooh yea i like my hindi marks but not my teacher's comments, lousy comments i tell you, its lousy cause i can't remember even a single word she wrote in there... lol... if it was a GOOD one then i would have remembered word for word you know... my one and only and dunno-for-what sister came home today, my DEAR bro-in-law was busy so he din come, BUT sent me a very very very very late birthday gift from New York, its nice owning something from a place like New York.. lol, i like the gift though, THANKS JIJU & DIDI (: alright give me a break, i want to go watch TOSHI perform on TV, shahid's there too, poor shahid no more kareena, i feel sorry.. DO I? (((: