the OMGoddess.

Saturday

THAILAND IS SHIOK

ok in the pass 6 days of my stay in thailand i've been to OH-MY-GOD places and its like so kewl. sunflower fields.feeding elephants.freeing birds.riding 4-wheeler dirt bikes.water rafting.shopping til you drop.laughing.having sleepovers. AND ALL THE O-M-G THINGS WE DID. programme for 24 nov 07

sunflower fields/feeding elephants/freeing birds - rows and rows of bright yellow circles surrounding you is so damn kewl. you'd be like OMG, this is heaven. its simply a lovely sight. i fed the baby elephant a sugarcane, its long trunk came up to me and i was like nice trunk you got there.. freeing birds is nice also, my partner help me buy the birds then inside there were two of them, when i open the cage, one bird shoot out like mad then the other just sitting there.. hit it also don't want to go, pathetic thing, then i got another bird and i freed that one, another funny bird, SHOOT out also..

lunching - an interesting affair between me and a pervetic dog.. damn pervetic la.. i was sitting with my legs open on the chair and that dog passed through in between my legs, and it also ate my chicken bone.. its fur was like so rough..

4-wheeler dirt biking - OH MY GOD!! can't express the excitement of riding that bike is still inside me.. GOD it was so ultra kewl la.. its like the ppl over there look after 4 ppl, cause its like the track is quite dangerous if you fall or anything.. so we had zebra and yellow/red shirt guy.. ZEBRA very cute lol.. anyways back to the point.. while biking my engine suddenly stopped and i was like SHIT. then i saw zebra infront of me and i called out to him " eh eh my engine diao already " i still dont believe i said that.. and they rode like drunk drivers like totally mad.. scare the freaking daylights outta me..

water rafting - water is FUN. so obviously rafting will be KEWL. its like 4 ppl sit on 1 raft, so it was me, Ploy, Kam & Som.. they're ultra nice & sweet & funny.. laughing all de way.. then we had one more guy with us who helped us along the whole journey, another dude, cute one, and his name - purple guy. wah he so nice la help us attack the other rafts, act like a superhero - he actually flew back into the raft after he fell out when we went down this big waterfall.. HE FLEW IN.. lol

back in the car - si ying, me, brindha & jerrica sitting at the back seat of the car, wah-damn cold we're freezing already.. then we slept for 1 hour in the car, all of us.. shiok

ok its 10:40pm here in thailand right now, tmw we're going dreamworld, i might not post abt it tmw itself maybe when i'm back in singapor and i'll blog abt 19 nov to 23 nov there too.. so yea keep reading this blog cause this post n the following ones, will make you wanna go thailand.. eh but india aint bad either, i might blog abt my trip to india in june 07.. alright, swimming makes everyone tired.. agreed? totally, so now i'm gonna go get a good night sleep & wake up tmw and leave for dreamworld,bangkok and go for all the rides, more than once at least.. yeay!! (((: