the OMGoddess.

Friday

Creeps

this skin gives me the creeps. True yea. but ya make use of your keyboard scrolls to move from side to side. okeas? good. erm dont ask me where the music is coming from but take not that i put the code in my template but the point is i have no idea where it is on the page so dont bother searching for it and switching it off if you dont like it. you're doomed to listen to it.
anyways i'm supposedly suppose to go to my sister's house today. YEAH. at least i'm going OUT. even if its to her house. I'M HAPPY. den we can play monopoly. I recently heard dat there's this edition of monopoly where instead of using that cash you can use the credit card machine. so you need to have the fellow's card and you card so that you can transfer your money into that fellow's account.. quite cool yea?