the OMGoddess.

Tuesday

last night. was bad. i can murder him if i want to. tell me would you like it if you randomly sign in late at night onto msn just for fun. or you're stupid me. and then someone starts a conversation and starts yelling at you. i'm like hello. blame me for practically everything. when i'm hardly in contact with him OR his friends. and he comes straight at me with a gun like he wants to murder me. and when i'm being serious, he laughs. like a hyena somemore. in the end leaves the conversation being angry with me for a very stupid reason. and he calls me lame and childish which i am. but hello he another. he IS also the same. urghzz.
ok so ya. today school. tmw half-school. like you noe school cut into half. anyways. tmw CNY celebrations. yea. ooh and i got hongbao from my karate instructor. he gives every year so no surprise. and then tmw school must wear ethnic. and i give up on wad to wear. so i'm wearing my hindi sch uni. abit stupid but only wearing for assembly right, then pe attire. sadded. i'm slowly growing into a woman. i cant decide on what to wear now. shitzz. nvm. relax. it had to happen one day or another.