the OMGoddess.

Sunday

people should be happy that i can control my temper quite a bit now. if not they'd be seeing me lose my temper every other hour. now i'm pretty much crazy - minded, and get angry not so often. but when i do, i'm like vulcano, i just burst. but but but, there are only a few reasons i get angry on. my friends getting discriminated and if i'm in a bad mood. practical reasons to get angry. why i'm talking about this? cause my moderate mood just went off and i went pissed. but didn't burst. i've learnt to tolerate. anger doesn't do good. it does bad. good way to relax is listen to your favorite music. and sit in an air conditioned area. but currently i'm only listening to music. hmph. everyone has problems with their friends do they? i wonder if anyone has a friend whom they've never fought over things. me and admirer can say that we've fought over the most stupidest things before which only lasted for 5 mins cause i can't stand not being friends with the admirer and so i'm the one who says sorry first. but overall, we could be the ideal best friends. gossiping and stuff. we're a fun duo. ding. then i've got another very interesting fren, who doesn't have a unobvious nick as yet but yes i'm including her in this extreme post. why do my posts seem to be long nowadays? and uninteresting. wait. when was it ever interesting. life's so boring on sundays especially if you didn't go karate and watch those stupid sad sad हिन्दी movies. my lost. never watch those crying ones. damn stupid. watch comedies and action!