the OMGoddess.

Tuesday

i'm sticking to my lesson learnt as its coming true out of a sudden. however much i sound as if i enjoyed my day, i did not. totally. i'm all embarassed in front of my chemistry and especially my maths teacher whom i see everyday. i'm like shocked totally. i made a fool out of myself with my chemistry teacher. and then for my maths teacher its like so much worse. i can't express how i feel in words. but yes, i think its total humiliation cause the union's friends were not far away from us either. they were just there and saw the whole thing happened. i feel so guilty for doing whatever i did now. now i'll never look at BLUE math files from 4/2. )): and then there's more. i was walking towards the lift under my flat and then i looked up and saw 3 black horrible looking cockroaches with long long feelers or dunno what thing. and they looked yuck. i was screaming away until my neighbour came from school and asked me what happened. then i pointed at all those cockroaches surrounding us and he sed its ok, lets go. i was practically stuck with those bloody cockroaches for what seemed like an eternity. i'm horrified. and what can get worse. i came home and complained to my mom about those cockroaches. then i swirled around and saw a bloody cockroach on the door. i was like what the fish what the freaking hell. and my mum got the broom and dustpan and i ran to the kitchen took out the cold water and stood onto the dining chair. and my mom was removing the cockroach. mom you're great and brave. and all the while she was on the phone and relating to her fren about whats happening. and i felt embarassed again. oh my gawd. i hate cockroaches and humiliation. seriously. darn it.