the OMGoddess.

Monday

listen carefully. the post might seem emo-ish. but hey, its my blog. i'm just saying what i feel ok.
anyways, i was just thinking how would people react if i suddenly just died.
what if i die now.
then there's my campfire preparation going on. and zi ying would be worried, cause i've some souveneirs with me. extra work for her then.
then the teachers would be like 1 less person to hand in homework.
exclusive - amol - would be relieved.
exclusive - his friends - would have no one to bother.
my family obviously be mourning.
but eventually, i don't think i've made any impact.
sometimes i feel discriminated and unwanted. for some blasted reason.
i just wish i don't ever think this way again.
i don't like what i think. i think alot.
most people would think its a joke when they hear i died.
ah forget it.
i've never ever made myself clear, and may never be able to.
i'm a mystery.
i know myself the best, but i have no idea how to solve my stupid problems.
so it always seems that i've no problem.
silently i crumble inside.
sad.