the OMGoddess.

Saturday

FRIDAY
lets call it an adventurous day, cause i explored different aspects of my life.
i realised some things and changed my mindset quite a bit.
don't bother looking out for changes.
i'd make it not obvious.
SATURDAY
hindi school, so of course boring afternoon, interesting morning though, sms throughout the day to one person only. same person, i dont get bored of you even though i see your face 5 times a week. lol, and it finally ended 5 hours later, haa. so exciting right?
now i'm back home, and made fun of my mom along with my dad. its fun making fun.
"you can't run away from us"
my answer - i know i can, i'm a cheetah.
When I'm lost in the rain, In your eyes I know I'll find the light to light my way And when I'm scared, losing ground When my world is going crazy You can turn it all around and when I'm down you're there Pushing me to the top You're always there, giving me all you've got