the OMGoddess.

Wednesday

I love him, O yes I do,
He's for me, not for you,
And if by chance you take my place,
I'll take my fist and smash your face!
somehow, yea i love dreaming. ah-bish. at last i stepped out of home and made use of myself. went to shop for groceries, after quite a long time. figured today was recyling day & we're suppose to bring bloody own bags. and went to the bank also, where haiys suddenly told me i have something in blood. LIKE. okaay. the people in the bank know i'm crazy too. they changed the whole layout of the bank too, i was dazzled by bright lights and the cool air con - global warming? i was freezing clad in tees and shorts. brr.
den now, i'm home, and blasting music, and the house sways with me. sway sway sway. like leaves on the tree. whee. sway with me. anyways, my brother happened to be online and went NEETU IS A PIG. and i'm like, okaaaaay, it runs in the family then. and then he starts blabbing knowledge and i go - i'm listening. where'd you get all the info from? AND WHEN its my turn to blab knowledge he goes - okay tataz need to go school to submit a report. and i go WEH. i know, we're cruel.
omg all this years i have been underestimating my superhuman brainpower (lols?) but hey i actually am able to get alot of information in a very short time okay. and normally it just happens, like a couple of minutes ago. i discovered another VIDEO this time. and i go okaaaaaaaaaay. i'm great. applause please. tytytyty. love you all people. HAHA. okaaay. you must come personally & ask me what is it about. cause its pretty violent////
&&& one can seriously get heart attack watching PRICE IS RIGHT.