the OMGoddess.

Tuesday

Didnt the Hungry Ghost Festival start just a few days ago? Basically, i was inviting some uninvited things to me in the morning. I was sitting in the class all alone with the lights off. Just sitting there listening to music. & waiting for someone to come and switch on the lights and fans.

No one did, only like after 10 mins. so i was prone to "things" for 10 mins. LOL. i din feel anything though. Hungry Ghost Festival ---

Chemistry test was damn good and so was A Math, they were much easier than yesterday's papers.After school, i helped my form teacher clean the classroom along with a few students who were in class. Our class damn clean now, our principal saw our class after school and was impressed. LOL. class effort.

this friday have some in-place protection thing. don't know what it is about actually, didnt pay attention during the upper secondary EFL in the hall. too many distractions around. plus the OM's voice sounds so boring. the only thing i managed to register in my head was - In my army days.... -I noticed, all the male teachers which have taught me, never forget to mention their NS experiences. every single one of them.

NS that exciting meh? OKay, maybe it is. My brother, he himself still talks about his army days which were like 2-3 years ago? not only army, he tells me stories from his secondary school days. he should be a grandfather soon, LOL he's not even married -.-