the OMGoddess.

Monday

1ST OF SEPTEMBER. i love september (:

okay, so it's teacher's day, so this post would be for my siblings! - since they DID teach me.

so starting with the eldest brother - Mr. Singh, known very well by all Andersonians, especially after Teacher's Day Celebration, and the reason behind those bhangra dance moves, every year during ACES Day. So is he really a good teacher at home? I ask him a Math Qn - and he tries finding various methods of how to explain the question to me. In the end, i know various methods of how to do that particular question. LOL. blur maths teacher.

now for my one and only sister - Mrs Rajan, at first Ms. Sita, famous amongst her students for being panda or don't know what. She teaches her students English, and very well teaches me English too. Whenever I talk to her, which is ALOT, I have to speak proper English, with perfect pronounciation, grammer and tip-top vocabulary. -.- but she's great. the reason behind my PSLE Score. :D and also my brother-in-law for providing me with all those math papers

and now for the last man in the family. MAN ah. i the last girl. anyways, yea, this fellow taught me karate. he was my instructor for a period of time. and had a great deal of time bullying me. and he's the only one i can throw all kind of questions at, since he's still studying. but he din take history -.- he took geography and lit and 3 science -.- so i can only seek help for the sciences and maths.

and by now you should have realised, you can easily get signatures for the physical recreation section in the NYAA BOOK.