the OMGoddess.

Wednesday

let's keep the day positive. even though my brother is starting every sentence with an idiot while talking to me. he's coming back. i am happy and "oh-so-frightened" because he's suppose to bully me when he gets home? yea, guides damn embarassing. my sari fell off and every single person present there started laughing their ass off. -.- well okay you CAN laugh ah, i wouldn't disagree that it was kind of or maybe very funny. go on. now i'm called the stalker turned stripper with a big heart. :D oh big heart is because i have this fake big red heart. LOL. yea, thats why. :D oh and so cool, never in my lifetime have i had a more enriching birthday where i'd be having 3 hours of biology lessons and suspected 1.5 hours of math lessons. no seriously, why's everyone liking a friday so much. oh ya, i actually stoned during chemistry lesson today. and after a few minutes, i realised i came back to reality and i hit the table so hard and looked at izyan with the face - "what the hell am i doing?" oh and even after that, i din really pay attention :D
oh, my stomach hurts. down with PMS