the OMGoddess.

Wednesday

I feel spooked, scared and miserable!

spooked and freaked - i shouldnt listen to so many supernatural stories. seriously, i think my schoolmates have alot of supernatural stuff to share all. a person with creative mind should never listen to ghost stories. i can like practically imagine how that spooky stuff will look like. with all the details and the eyes and everything. AJEETA STOP, YOU SHIT.

miserable - i'm not defiant/disobedient/rebellious whatever! plus i think your method is very unjust and inaccurate. i only went for CCA. i love my brother, yes i do. but having him around in school can get on your nerves at times. its like you do some shit, your brother gets the blame. i dont want my brother to get the blame, but i want to be free in school too. just like any other andersonian minus those who're like me ah.

overall, i'm feeling damn miserable currently, so i most probably will get hours and hours and years and centuries of detention. LIKE this is total shit. -------.--------- for the first time as an andersonian i'm regretting going anderson. or am i regretting being my brother's sister. :'(