the OMGoddess.

Thursday

my red notebook is lovely!
whatever you say or do goes into my notebook. okay not necessarily, but i just write whatever i feel like writing, from nonsense to worse nonsense. my notebook is public-friendly, it allows people other than myself to write in it too. its like me! friendly but unsociable. lol.
oh about friendly, i thought of approachable. i was saying "whatever about ____!" then this woman comes to me and asks, "hello, where's cheng san community club?" so random. i felt slightly irritated in the morning. then i told myself, if you want to enjoy yourself, control you dumb ass. then i "controlled" and i kind of enjoyed myself. plus went home early!
you should applaude me, for various reasons, which i just forgot. somebody needs to help me with mole concept. because i don't understand a teeny bit of it and i'm going to have a hard time understanding forces too. because i din pay attention. not my fault. he can't seem to grab my attention.
appeal: let's go watch fireworks with my brother and lashmi :D please! ty
oh i found my lovely wire which connects the computer to the handphone. & now my lovely phone has lovely songs which i lovely like and lovely listen. why so lovely around here? oh yea, its a lovely book!
my red notebook knows the true meaning of love! must check out ;D
keep your hands off my cookie jar.