the OMGoddess.

Wednesday

all hail the viewers of this decent blog, free from all the materialistic things in this world.

i, Ajeeta Singh, is feeling restless to the extremes of this wonderful but unfair universe we live in. I am ashamed to announce this to all readers, that I've been walking round and round my abode like an ass with her pants on fire. i am unable to withhold my urge to walk and keep walking till i reach Pluto in a million years.

Deeply angered by my outrageous act of defiance (??) my mother slapped me with a $10 note and asked me to go to the grocery store to get a bottle of strawberry jam. I was so delighted. Not by the jam, but that i will be able to walk further and faster!

And, so I left my abode, shedding tears of joy and skipped instead to the grocery store turned out to be supermarket to get the one and only strawberry jam. I dashed for the cashier, where the lady was wiping off rice from the counter. In a flash, i was thinking about my african counterparts. After sliding the $10 note across the counter, i turned to be swarmed by a bunch of giant chinese men, whose seemed to be unaware of my presence. i made a beeline to the ice-cream man who was standing in the safe waters.

the ice-cream man turned out to be jay sean simply said a simple hello and delighted i skipped back home.

the end

hold on there's more. my russian counterpart says that chirag is a nicer name! well i think its too old to be nice. I have never liked gold, because old is gold. I want to go sentosa and see snake charmers. I don't want my nephew to be born then and be named gautam, at the very least. not chirag either.