the OMGoddess.

Thursday

I'm blogging on a Thursday night, 
how is this possible?

But it's great to blog a day before Friday the 13th!.
Okay, let's hope no one gets stomachaches tomorrow.
Beware who ear my cupcakes.
It's my very first attempt on cupcakes.

What more,
school is fun,
that's for sure,
the homework isn't fun though,
not at all.

My cupcakes are brown.
I noticed while baking/mixing/etc,
I kept washing my hand :0
I'm not hygienic la,
I'm a very messy cook.

I can cook rice in the rice cooker,
I can fry eggs in the frying pan,
Only Ajeeta can drink her own-made coffee,

I made coffee for Bhaiya on the day,
he was leaving for Aussie last year,
It was awful,
but he still drank it!

See the things your siblings do for you!
He even parceled me a penguin, which jumped in the middle of the night.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZYAN!


I LOVE EZ!
I LOVE MY RABBIT!
*it was fun playing with the doctor set, and listening to your brain beat.