the OMGoddess.

Saturday

Ney, It's not the revival, I'm just bored on a day of lights.
Sure enough, there's a lot of SUN-light.

Now my face itchy.
I'm allergic to mango trees and men.

Hohoho, but not ang-mohs.

I shall continue bumming into them whenever I see them.
{ and they can say "Sorry" }

LOL, that reminds me of that time,
when Swat & I went to walk abt at Raffles Place!
That long long, super long, black man.

Recount
**Swat & I were looking at Bharat Building,
& Mr.Black was looking at his handphone, and then he and me BOOM.
Swat's jaws drop. HAHAHAHA.**
/`okay i made up abt Swat's jaw, i dno wht she did
cuz I was too engrossed by the BOOM and his voice~

When Aj goes emo, she says Christopher Veegaaa, you are Meegaa.

Eh, cannot forget Pitbull.

What the hell am I talking about??