the OMGoddess.

Wednesday

violence is wad i get..
5 things about yourself many people may not know
1.i used to hate music
2.i dont watch english movies- thats why i dont go for eng shows if you ask me to only occasionally
3.my head hurts thanks to this quiz
4.i've run out of things to say for this quiz
5.i'm obsessed with bollywood movies
5 things you hate
1.cockroach
2.not watching movies
3.rakhi sawant
4.my bedsheet
5.my handwriting
5 things i love
1.god
2.music
3.water
4.mountains
5.kashmir
5 of your personality traits
1.friendly
2.barbarian
3.moody
4.lame
5.childish
5 favourite places
1.home
2.deoria
3.new delhi
4.theatre
5.my room
5 people who's important to you
1.family
2.friends
3.relatives
4.bollywood - the ppl in it.
5.bhagwan aka god
5 lucky people to do this quiz
1.akshay kumar
2.shahrukh khan
3.saif ali khan
4.aamir khan
5.sanjay dutt