the OMGoddess.

Wednesday

hi.
i am mad.
i've been actually reflecting on how i feel. and i'm one of those who forgive and forget. but now i think of it, i have many reasons to be sad over. mostly personal and especially academic wise and some other wise. kk. ding. i've been slacking alot. really. this chinese new year holidays are a good time to revise. hmzz. and another thing is that my brother is going back to austrailia this friday. hmzz. studying overseas has advantages and disadvantages. am i like repeating myself? anyways ya, ding. i will miss my brother. ding. even if he whacks me everyday. its guaranteed that his eyes will be red this friday. and i'm surely going to weep cause i'm the most emo in the family. dunno when he's coming back but ya hope he comes back sooner. cause without him the house seems empty. and i have no one to whack and play with. and no one to tell me about his adventures in secondary school life. kk i better relax. shouldn't cry too much now. ayo. i crying right now for dunno wad reason. he's still here wad. alamak. relax.
lol. so basically many things to weep over right now. but ya. thankfully i've my best frens to keep my life colourful. okeas. i better relax. anyways. ya i forgot wad i wanted to say. but ya. i'm getting back my old number, cause bhai is leaving so yaa. plus my prepaid money running low also. so he's got good timing. lol.. anyways ya.