the OMGoddess.

Monday

I've three questions.
My post will answer them.
1. Why do we have eyes?
2. What is the meaning of best friends?
3. Why do we feel pain?
I sound so depressed. Everything turned upside down after enjoying so much in class. I walked out to see something, which i shouldn't have seen. Its like all the excitement for the rest of the day vanished into thin air. All I could do was stop and stare at the unbearable sight. I could have just walked away. WHICH i did obviously.
Though what i saw had one question in my mind it seemed like a thousand thoughts were racing in mind. when i'm already preoccupied with other things, do insignificant matters have an importance? shouldn't best friends be kinda understanding enough to actually understand what your friend is going through? well maybe they dont.
Its a lousy start to the week. honestly, is pain that necessary? can't we all just be disciplined and then there'd won't be a need for pain. like. i think i've enough for the day.
which part of the earlier comment did you not understand???