the OMGoddess.

Wednesday

i just feel so appreciative of my friends today. they're so nice. they're surrouding me even they live way up at Yishun and Sembawang. its such a sudden rush of my feelings. i'm still upset over my hindi results. people are calling me a noob for it now. oh my god. i feel so inclined to ghost stories now. i want more more more! [: please do share with me if you have any. i'd be like so interested. during social studies, fiqah, amira and i we're socializing amongst ourselves with ghost stories and throwing pieces of paper to jefferson with questions. then we're having two extra lessons right after school in a row. can u imagine that i was talking to lakshmi on the phone in front of Mr.N how cool. [: and lakshmi said that she can hear him very clearly. hehe. and yes, my brother left without me!! how cruel. and i was left to carry my heavy books alone. and thank god for dax lakshmi and haiys for being there to help me carry my books til the mrt station[: i'm so grateful to them. see, its a friendly world with the best friends you can ask for. but my phone is a big problem. the charger doesnt work. or maybe its my head. the battery dies so fast that before the school curriculum time ends my phone ends.