the OMGoddess.

Friday

now its just you & me & this simple blog. i've decided to leave all the materialistic blogskins. omg. what a day it was. it started with strong cool wind blowing onto my face and all of a sudden it rains. when i get school, its announced there's a lightning risk and there's no assembly. ok. no assembly. sad. so the hours pass gradually and it felt so like no one was in the mood to study or teach. so we pass through recess without anything exciting and then we have maths. i've interesting reactions upon seeing certain people. this time i made myself suffer asthma. it was so unexpected. i just look out of the window and the next thing you see is me gasping for breath and pointing out of the window. i have to relax i tell you. relax la hello. and i'm so going to be busy tomorrow. as in i'll hardly be home for tmw. AND i just found out that my brother is going for the choir concert tomorrow also!