the OMGoddess.

Thursday

omgawd. i'm done with my homework. i'm very good. i do my work completely without blanks (winks) so that my violent neighbour can benefit from me. note : the name mentioned has been altered to keep the identity a secret. this is what my neighbour in class once said MIZZIE MIZZIE (turns to me and says deaf) MIZZIE MIZZIE the scenario is that my neighbour is calling out to Mizzie who doesn't seem to respond lols. anyways getting away from my neighbour, it was raining like hell when i reached my bus stop. i couldn't even see 100m away. that was how bad the situation was. what was worst? i ran from the unsheltered traffic light to the sheltered walkway opposite the road. and as i was reaching the shelter i slowed down and out of nowhere, some person came crashing behind me. and this person din have an umbrella either. and was all drenched like me. and we were like practically dripping wet. and imagine two wet people crashing into each other after a long day of school. yuck. i imagine too much. ok nvm. wait. i din imagine. it like occurred in reality laa. and not only was there a crash but my name tag was also stolen in the process. i'm like what the heck. its a name only. you want then ask me nicely la. thank god, i've another name tag.