the OMGoddess.

Tuesday

waaaow. according to sources, all my expressions are similar. fascinating. and truely unexpected things have a likelihood to occur. yes, i'm sure both of us presidents have by now realised that our founder is sexy, gay and loved by all. well especially by 16 year old boys. it seems like our founder can charm his male classmates with his 15 year old tactics. darn, it sounds disgusting. well yes, i should control my voice level when i'm uber high. a real scenario would be during CME in the hall, i kind of criticized my very own founder just beside my founder with my loud voice. and yes, physics lab lesson today was in mayhem. i wonder if my school still has boys with male voices left. screams which sound like a girls' coming directly from a boy's mouth. abit odd. WAD ELSE? ok nothing much happened today though. i think..