the OMGoddess.

Tuesday

yuck. i think i'm like super sad. i got 63/90 for my hindi paper 1 and 92 for my paper 2. omg. that's like so low. i have to admit. pathetic. yuck yuck. ha. today is a day of suppose to be embarrasment for haiys. but it doesnt really seem to be that way at all now. more like for me. :\ i dun noe what i wad doing half the time. i've evidence as my wallpaper also. i din really mean to hide behind the seats at the bus stop and just stand there like some dodo. but hello. i rather stare at the head then go and knock on the glass window. and i want to noe, WHY doesn't the class relay system have EVERYONE's number. not fair eh. i shall tear the paper into a zillion pieces and write one certain name on everyone of them and throw it into my personal rubbish bin. omg i managed to shake off himesh reshammiya [: