the OMGoddess.

Tuesday

*note. the following context will contain mysterious words like (you-know-who) & (you-know-what). it bears no resemble to Harry Potter books. (you-know-who) is an expression for someone not to be mentioned. (you-know-what) is a long chain of vulgarities.
so it goes likes this, exams are over, my friends have left, i sitting alone at the porch with the exception of the security guard and a familiar andersonian comes along and starts chatting with me. i start the conversation by asking friendly questions like who is she waiting for. and it goes on. seems like she knows about you-know-who & me. i ask her how. she says its written on the walls. i'm surprised.
around 1.30 when the sec 4s leave, my brother is waiting for me at the school gate, as i stand up to walk over, my belt seems to be missing. i look down to see it on the floor. i quickly pick it up and walking even faster.
as i reach my brother, i see my brother looking at someone behind me. i turn around and see its you-know-who running in kind of our direction. but its not. well according to my inference, you-know-who stopped running cause he saw us looking.
as i get into the car, i hear "YOU-KNOW-WHO quickly." obviously you-know-who doesn't hear this since the voice which belongs to you-know-who's friend is pretty soft. so i get into the car happy to see you-know-who before leaving school.
BUT, the sky falls onto my head as my car turns out of the school onto the main road outside, i sight you-know-who going home with that friend again. AH. i felt like. that friend. that friend. that friend. man. YOU-KNOW-WHAT.