the OMGoddess.

Saturday

I'm an angel, honest! The horns are just there to keep the halo straight
okaay. there's wrong with okaay. A&A. nothing at all. anyway, i got side-tracked to okaay somehow, but yaa. i wanted to say that i feel like laughing at things around me. they really amuse me somehow. i go with the flow, rather everyone flows with me.
friday - had campfire debrief. Guides is fun really, yesterday was fun. we cleared up whatever we din need and all. Since my committee, souvenir, had nothing to clear up, i helped the fire committee, and i can happily say i actually managed to savage twines from the rubbish. LOL. okaay, but i recycled also you know. i'm thinking environment. hhahhaa. && I SAW all those ancient logbooks which belong to the other patrols, damn nice. omg, like having entries by seniors who have already graduated long ago in 2003 and all.
okaay, then went to watch Kungfu Panda, very very adorable movie with the Panda, there was a cheetah in there too! but was the villain la. anyways ya, six bucks din go to waste, at one time, the whole theatre kept laughing and laughing non-stop like freaks. i joined in the freaks.
came home, and started reading Dan Brown's book. and then suddenly stopped. started chatting on MSN, came across the word oxymoron. then went back to reading, and came across oxymoronic, and i was flabbergasted. HAHA. okaay, must improve my english you know, i think it sucks. && my sister is going experiment using me by sending me to the Learning Lab. okaay.
saturday (today ) - nothing special really. i declined a trip to Wild Wild Wet. & started studying LOL i din believe myself, really. i din go wild wild wet. poofh. okaay. so now i'm taking a break from studying for a while, then i'd go back to studying. yeah! okaay. there's okaay everywhere.