the OMGoddess.

Thursday

None of us are virgins, life has screwed us all
talking of virgins, i din copy ANYONE'S MSN nickname. anyway, i was at the hair salon at Redhill today & happens i cut my hair. my hair, precious ones, took a year to grow them you know. all left at the hair salon's floor now. haiyaa. she called my hair VIRGIN. that's ultimately because its BLACK like BLACK, never been coloured before you see (:
lols, then they're this movie coming up soon, Love Guru, there's Jessica Alba. can't remember the lead actor LOL, i think he's the guy from the Mummy all. but there's Justin Timberlake. HAHAHAHA/
you know my sister is the one who kinds of tells me to study one, but whenever she comes over, i hardly study? seriously, before she was married, life seemed hell. now whenever she comes back, its fun to have her around. so yaaa.
my hair is gone, we've CCA tmw, someone's online, its gonna be 8, the dramatic show is gonna start, MY HAIR IS GONE, i wanna watch tv, someone's online.