the OMGoddess.

Tuesday

the post below is false.
i keep seeing the same group of people over and over again, am bored of them now. BUT, i made a nametag- blue one. i'm tired and i have motivation to study, but i want to study. i've lost the confidence to join a junior college - EVEN if you phrase it like this - its just like secondary school, but more tougher - thanks alot victoria junior college, u demotivated me, and i wanted to go to you somemore. haiyaa, must give so much commitment to CCA in JC. =.= i rather stay in girl guides. people seriously DO noe how to make me jealous, and i've no idea what i want to do in my future. 0.O blanked out. i dont want to be a doctor. but i figured i can be really good detective/stalker. seriously, if you know what i'm talking abt of course. during the o level listening, i tried to read the social study notes, but failed, so i started sweeping the classroom, which seemed like a holding room, everyone put their bags in 3/2. and i like ms.mok, she scold me then praise me for getting very pleasant colours for my titration.
the first line is false.
i know we had a great day, lovely day, long and fun, and tiring, BUT fun fun fun.