the OMGoddess.

Monday

YOUTH DAY
dad comes to my room at 6.30, u din set ur alarm clock is it?
and i reply in my sleep as if i've been for hours - no schooool.
and dad goes - wah so good ah.
* there's no difference with my brothers either *
everything's good.
LOL, i studied k.
then i looked around the house like some rag and bone *woman*
found things that i thought were once lost,
my baby clothes, which i thought were flown to india
my brother's army stuff
* which makes me go why am i eight years younger than my 2nd brother? *
i'm not jealous of my brother
* even though he's enjoying life in australia *
i can't even count how many secrets of his i know.
LOL, i wasn't even suppose to know them..
then his friends always ask me when he's coming back,
-- NOVEMBER --
we're the red lovers/
mom's pissed off by our red cupboards.
tw0 months