the OMGoddess.

Friday

THURSDAY blogs are public, thats all i'm gonna say for thursday. for those who don't take literature, like me, i'd explain the meaning behind it then. well it simply directs to the thought that i've something worth said only to close friends. a maths test was actually easy, minus the fact i left out the quadratic question famous for failing a maths test by 1 mark, is bad enough. FRIDAY not every day is meant to be felt on top of the day isn't it? today was such a day. even though sch ended early with no CCA to look forward too, no excitement can't believe my chemistry teacher was impressed by my efficiency efficient, common term used to describe me, other than crazy of course i sound so montonous, apparently the lack of adrenaline & ecstasy. i need my dosage hourly. there's nothing to look forward to during the weekends. youth day is going to be boring with the looks of it. DM reminded us about youth day. cantabile '08 auditions were okay, not fantastic anderson may not have over the planet singers, but they rock anderson. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ NOSTALGIC 3 words & a punctuation to express my feelings
I AM LOST!
my feelings are so simple, but complicated. so oxymoronic.