the OMGoddess.

Wednesday

3RD of SEPTEMBER!!
HELLO world. today my sister and i discussed the meaning of terrorist. which is someone who causes mass terror. in that case, my sister turns out to be one hell of a terrorist. my brother has turned to annoying me. he says my name is suitable for a pet's name. he calls home and keeps asking me. when is that. when is this. -.- is australia that uninformed. :D my siblings. so un-adorable. i loving facebook currently.
i actually managed to complete part of maths. and now i realised i have no freaking idea how to do the rest. and yes, MAN, do i have grudges with you. i feel like going up to you and tearing you up into pieces, never ever to be seen again. like you know small small pieces using a kitchen knife. but the problem is, i don't want to touch a filthy person like you. gaah. :D
i'm so mean, but i'm nice :D it's oxymoronic? :D
is it 2 or 3 more days!!