the OMGoddess.

Tuesday

Right now,
I have a mixture of feelings.

It feels so freaking odd to have so many serious feelings at the same time.

I'm worried (for tomorrow's plane geometry paper)
I'm disgusted (by someone, thank god for me)
I'm shocked (the world is so freaking small)
I'm upset (is it right to feel that way?)

& like so many more.

Almost everyone around me is sad for some reason,
which makes us resort to primary school way of cheering us up.
Some are just too happy to even bother about me.
Naming them is pretty useless, right?

I can't thank my best friend,
cause my best friend isn't literally my best friend! *what is this man*

Nonetheless, all those people whom I've addressed with a nice nick, thanks for being there.

this is so freaking random.
cause i think my blog's dying by the day.