the OMGoddess.

Tuesday

Something hurts, I don't know what is actually hurting me. My stomach or my abdomen. I wonder wonder wonder. Goodness, John has chicken pox. Hoho, I wonder what will happen tomorrow. Say, I don't want to go Australia after O's. C'mon ONE week? That's very little you know, plus it'd be HOT there in December, but I don't mind going Gold Coast! :D But, Bhaiya won't be free, so forget it. I don't want to go.

O's starting in a few teeny weeny days. Practice papers all the way man. Biology biology, what do I do with you with you with you. Hoho, I can't even call you my "Beautiful Nightmare".

Music music music, the number of songs I've been listening to, I tell you. I can't count myself. By the next morning, my iPod has no battery left. Then I have to spent 3 hours in quietness.

Okay, time to fly off and watch TV for 30 minutes!! Hehehe, eye candy's lookalike show!:D