the OMGoddess.

Saturday

Went over to my aunt's place at Jurong. It felt more like an Arcade. I was offered a PSP to play with. I was also given a choice to use an iPod Classic or use the Macintosh Laptop. Amazed. That's what you get if you have three sons in the house, who love to game. Alright. So I gamed for like 3 hours, and 1 hour of shopping. So that's like 4 hours at Jurong! A lot ah.

Then later on, we went to Redhill, myself being an extra just keep walking in and out of the shops. Until I bought one doughnut for ONE DOLLAR. That's all I found in my pocket. Okay, so yeah.

Then car-ed back home. Thought of some puzzles for the game we're playing on Monday & stuff. I went down to Sheng Shiong too man. Hopefully Mr. Mansoor still works there, if not, its pointless going there!

Yung Ram is cute lah. Nad, Adlyn & Myself love his dancing alr. We were dancing tht way at AMK Hub ystd too. Oh yes, I saw Noh Alam Shah who looks like Adlyn. REALLY! :D