the OMGoddess.

Monday

Oopsy daisy, I did it again. Literally. Bt I shall nt regret it this time round. And why should I. It's my choice isn't it. In the past, it was for dumb reasons. This time, its to mark certain things. For me to remind myself, before I do certain things. It's alright. This phase would past soon enough. And this phase, I can say, is where I'll NEITHER forgive NOR forget.

Oh, but why get emotional. I need to contact some people whom I've not spoken to for sometime. Some people. "I can't tahan already" should be the right phrase. Hahah.

Anw, today was ultimately a funny/fun day! Pictures, and literally more pictures. Snap snap snap. Many things snapped too. Well, certainly for myself. Bt whatever, move that aside. I'll relieve those feelings ltr on or maybe not at all.

ANYWAY. Dhoby Ghaut- Pizza Hut. What is this yaw. MingMing & MangMang. Wouldn't exaggerate, cuz ya'll know all abt it. You people were there wht. Hahah, fun man. Then Marina Barrage & dumb shuttle buses. Hmph. Super nice place to be at. And that small boy was very cute too! Regardless of the fact that he forged some unknown enemity with us by splashing water, it made no difference to me. I was already drenched to the skin, thanks to Dear Syfq. Hahah.

And back home, took care of Prince, went to the park, super cold. I was freezing. I changed my clothes k. Bt still felt like someone blowing the fan in my face in an air conditioned room.

Alrigt.