the OMGoddess.

Thursday

HAHAH, ystd so frigging retarded. Watch ONE Bollywood movie the whole afternoon. Okay before that I watched some Hindi Ghost Show? What lah, Hindi what. What am I talking?

Okay, the movie so super fun! The actors were Akshay Kumar & Saif Ali Khan. I don't care about the actress, plus I hate her. Hoho.

The basic summary of the movie - Akshay & Saif like the actress, Akshay & actress marry, Akshay dies, Saif & actress marry, Akshay suddenly alive, Saif dies, Akshay & actress marry.

No wonder I found it super fun eh? Oh and then in the evening my mom called India, and started talking to some maternal cousin of mine. Apparently, I haven't seen/spoken to this cousin since a very long time, about 10 years or so? So, I'm given the phone and said to give him my e-mail address.

And I say okay no problem.

Cousin: Tumhara email address hai? ( Do you have an email address )
Me: Haan ( Yes )
Cousin: Tumhe Hindi aati hai? ( Do you know Hindi? )
Me: Haan ( Yes )
Cousin: Tum kya haan haan boleh jah rahi ho? ( Why do you keep saying yes? )
Me: Huh?

Not my fault that Huh and Haan sound similar right? So I ended up NOT giving my email address, & I got threatened that he'd bully me when I come to India. Okay whtever, I wont even go to yr house if that's the case.

OMG, CHRIS BROWN :D come come, those overdue videos that should have been posted long time ago.



whatever just watch it. The weirdo hairdo girl is Cassie, hoho. She's pretty but her hair so funny. Skali Chris dating her. It's okay, at least not Rihanna mamma.