the OMGoddess.

Saturday

I thought I've never even been to the North before. Okay here's what I thought. I thought that I've only been to Yio Chu Kang, Khatib, Yishun & Sembawang. And that I've never been above that. But I was wrong. I realised today that I've been to Admiralty too! LOL, this year on 28th March. How could I even possibly forget that day? LOL.

28th March, a day before Adl Danish was born! & Yeah la, Swati's birthday too. And on 28th, we had flag day! & we saw somebody-oh-so-divine-turned-big-old-fat-flirtatious man. You know who I'm talking about right. Adlyn thought he was so super duper cute that time. Now he's just an ordinary fatso. Okay.

Today, went to Woodlands (& surprisingly I've been there before too!) Borrowed books, (why the hell did I go from Boon Keng to Woodlands to borrow books?) Okay yes, Izyan's fault lah, blame her blame her.

So freakishingly retaaaaaaaaaaaaarded, we went Kiddy Palace when my brother & her so-called boyfriend was at Metro playing toy cars with super pint sized kids that dont reach my knee. Okay. We entered John Little too! They had these super sized teddy bears/stuffed toys. Then I don't rmb wht I did, and one of the teddy bears fell. Then this is small meimei comes to me, speechless me. I don't know what to do (she wants the bear). So I put it back where it fell from and make it lower, so that she can touch the legs of the teddy bear.

How terribly nice of me. K I confirm become terrorist one day. How exciting eh, at least I have contacts in Afghanistaaaaaaaaaaan, got chance what!