the OMGoddess.

Sunday

WHAT A SUNDAY. I feel like a total bummer with nothing to do! Watched TV, played with Prince & played video games like almost the whole day. Then just now in the evening, i felt like this homeless, aimless person.

Well actually, I went down with my mom for a "walk" but I ditched her, and said that I am going shengshiong to browse the things and stuff. So after browsing for 15 minutes or so & other stuff in the process (:D), I finally thought - back to mommy now.
Then I went in search for her, but couldn't find her at her usual place with all her friends. Then I got tired, plus I was having (and still do) a stomachache from eating this chicken curry puff. So I sat down under this block at St. Georges, hoping Mommy would walk by. But no..

So I went back to Sheng Shiong like an ultra idiot, then I saw Daddy! Then I told him I lost Mummy, then he said Go and find her! And then he started talking to some man.

Following his orders, and rather upset that I couldn't follow him around in ShengShiong AGAIN! (:D), was superbly disappointing. K so I walked one BIGGGGGGG round, but still couldn't find her.

So I went back home. Now I'm scared, what if she's looking for me? Hmm.