the OMGoddess.

Wednesday

Go hey lil mama, I can transform ya.

Bobbi Brown! Hahaha, I have so no idea who that person is, but has the last name as Brown. Hahaha, Adlyn's sister applied that make-up on us yesterday! Everyone was looking awesome & I was looking awesomely retarded! At least for someone, who has only worn dresses as a young kid, I did look retarded (that reminds me of the retarded students we saw at KFC!)

Woke up early on 17 Nov, couldn't sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Met Syaf at Kovan, but in all that excitement, I took the wrong train from Boon Keng, I quickly got down at Little India and went back up to Kovan. So super malu. Syaf bought her necklace, and we went to Tiong Bahru!

We saw 'Superman' on the way, seriously. That man was taller than the MRT train entrance & actually in a way, as tall as the cabin itself. Omg. So freaking tall you know. Okay, so Tiong Bahru Plaza, as we could see was full of foood outlets! Many Many Many.

Okay, so Syaf & myself waited for the rest (Amira, Farah, Izyan & Syafiqah), ate at KFC, and taxi-ed to the hotel. Took pictures with Santa Claus, whose glasses looked like a mix between sunglasses & Harry Potter's glasses, while Farah & Syaf took the 'keys' to the hotel room!

& when they came, we raaaaaaaaaaaan to the hotel lift lobby like some mad idiots. Got into the hotel, jumped like crazy, toilet was uber cool. Its called EXCITEMENT ah. The room was super cool, jump here jump there. Hide in the closet. Sleep in the bathtub. Jump on the bed. Okay that's what I did lah. Then everyone started painting their nails and all. Messy.

Then Adlyn & Sis came & the make-up session started. First up was Izyan, Syaf & Amira were still doing their nails. Syafiqah & Adlyn were STILL jumping & trying on people's heels Farah & I were playing tap tap, tap tap revenge, tap tap dance & other games on the iPod Touch.

More laaaaaaaaater, my arm pain orady.